The board of trustees took the following action at its April 25 meeting:
- Elected GetsuAn Ann Marshall to a three-year term as secretary of the board.
- Approved by consensus the addition of an exterior access valve for the sewage system and annual preventive maintenance checks.
- Approved by consensus a bid from Patruno Electric for repairs to the basement living space, which will increase safety and provide more outlets and better lighting for those living there.
- Approving by consensus the payment of a lump sum of $50,00 against the outstanding mortgage on the property.
- Discussed improvements by the Technology Committee, including access to Shinge Roshi's teishos on iTunes and the ZCS website; completion of the move from Microsoft Mesh to SugarSync, a cloud/sharing environment that provides backup and off-site accessibility to ZCS documents; enhancements to the computer security system.
- Discussed the prospect of using social media, including Facebook and Twitter, to market ZCS programs.